Vonshef has a range of kitchen appliances that makes you want to get creative in the kitchen. This Vonshef Digital Soup Maker is an all in one soup machine and I was gifted one to try out. You add any ingredients, it heats it up and even blends it if you want. The best thing is, there are several pre-programmed options including smooth soup, chunky soup or even smoothies. If you follow Tim Ferris’ recommendation and use the Happy Body diet, this piece of equipment is essential. You will be making a lot of vegetable soup with it and it will shorten your time in the kitchen.
To Win a Vonshef Digital Soup Maker, scroll down and follow the instructions.
I tested this out on a Butternut Squash Soup and it was so easy and took less than 30 minutes. It made a big jug of soup, enough for 4 people, effortlessly. Since it is so easy to use, I am going to be testing out a few more recipes with this soup maker. It’s great for making tasty, nutritious soup and so much cheaper than store-bought.
I found it really convenient and so much less mess than using a pan on the stove. Use it to make a full jug full (about 4 bowls), eat some and take some for lunch the next day.
Getting to know the Vonshef Digital Soup Maker
- It comes in two pieces and a power cord. The top piece which is the lid with the control buttons, digital display and the blender attachment is the engine of the machine.
- The bottom part of the soup maker is a sturdy glass jug with a solid base. At the bottom is the outlet to plug in the electric cord.
- It has a family sized 1.75 ltr capacity
- There are 4 modes to choose from, smooth soup, chunky soup, blend or pulse.
- The blending blade is incorporated in the lid
- It’s quite powerful with a 900w power rating for speedy heating up and blending.
- An LED display clock that counts down the cooking time and shows the cooking temperature.
- The soup will heat to 100C , boiling point.
- There are 6 recipes in the accompanying booklet but you should unleash your creativity and play around with ingredients.
How to use the Vonshef soup maker
To start using it, firstly give it a wash.
Soup Maker Cooking Tips
- Add a tablespoon of olive oil to the bottom of the jug before you put in the vegetables. With some ingredients, the bottom part of the vegetables might stick to the heated part.
- When using meat for the soup, brown or cook the meat before adding it to the soup as it doesn’t cook long enough in the soup maker to cook the meat.
- Use up all the bits of veg in your fridge or even any leftovers like roast potatoes. Turn it into a delicious soup in just 20 minutes.
How long does it keep soup warm?
If you keep the lid on, it can stay warm for up to half an hour. If you need to you can always zap it in the microwave. I tend to serve the soup as soon as it is done so do test it out yourself.
Is it easy to use for non-technical people?
Yes, the instructions are very easy to follow. You just need to press a couple of buttons and it will start cooking and turns off by itself.
Win a VonShef Digital Soup Maker
How to enter the giveaway
- Complete the Rafflecopter form to confirm your entries made via blog comments, Twitter, etc.
- Closing date for this giveaway 03/03/2019.
- Please read the Terms and Conditions below.
- Winner will be announced on the Rafflecopter form after the prize has been claimed.
- First timers: Please watch How to Enter a Rafflecopter Giveaway (video)! It is 38 seconds long and explains everything.
- If no Rafflecopter form is showing, hit refresh and it should appear.
- Complete the Rafflecopter form or your entries will not go into the draw.
- Mandatory entries need to be completed first so leave a blog comment before you try and complete any of the other methods of entry.
- Do you want more chances to win? Come back daily and after tweeting about the giveaway fill the form in again.
Terms and Conditions
- Only open to entrants from UK mainland over the age of 18.
- There is prize of a VonShef Digital Soup Maker worth £49.
- There is no cash alternative and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Instructions form part of the terms and conditions. Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
- The winner will be picked at random using Rafflecopter and then contacted by email. If you win and then don’t respond to this email within 2 days then another winner will be picked.
- The prize will be delivered by VonShef directly.
- I am running this giveaway on behalf of VonShef who are be responsible for sending out the prize.
- Please don’t say you have liked the post and followed me on Twitter and Tweeted if you haven’t as I will check.
This product was gifted for review and the giveaway prize is provided by VonShef.
Disclaimer: This post includes affiliate links, and I will earn a commission if you purchase through these links. Please note that I’ve linked to these products purely because I recommend them and they are from companies I like and trust.